"Just sit. Soften your body, slow down your thoughts ... and smile"
Your body and mind are inseparably linked at so many levels. These connections can nurture and nourish you or they can drain your energy, create pain-making tension patterns or leave your brain in horrible thought patterns. Come and find out how to cultivate your connections to do more of the nourishing and less of the draining.
With regular practice of the techniques you’ll learn how to:
- Feel calmer and more peaceful
- Grow your inner strength and resilience
- Experience fewer aches and pains
- Sleep better and eat better
- Have more energy
What results will you experience?
- Your problems will feel smaller and your mind more at ease
- Emotions like anger and anxiety will find it harder to take hold
- Improved sleeping patterns and more energy
- Relax muscle tension related problems like high blood pressure & tension related pain (such as migraines or back pain)
- You will find it easier to find your Wisdom Mind space so it will be easier to make the right decisions to deal with your daily life in a way that causes the least amount of stress.
How mindfulness helped me
I'm Annya Stoddart and Wisdom-Mind is my brainchild. Through practising mindfulness for a number of years and I have discovered many benefits such as:
As a gentle introduction to Mindfulness, I have created a video that is just the ticket to help with aches and pains from too many hours sitting at a desk or behind the wheel.
They say the young can learn much from the old well, my own Mindfulness practice has had much to learn from my experience as a qualified yoga teacher and this video uses a blend of Mindfulness and Yoga techniques to soothe aching muscles and joints.
All you need to do is fill in the form below if you'd like to get a copy.
What course attendees say
I very much enjoyed the meditation session. Not only were we given background information and guidance, we were given time to experience the sensation of meditation as well; something which was more powerful than instruction alone.Jane Cattermole
The meditation on Saturday had a remarkable effect on me. Apart from the sensation of physical weight on reaching my lip and chin I was spaced out all afternoon and unusually calm (this is what everyone told me!). That night I slept a solid 6 hours.Clive Fisher